Re: "Last Look" at the RADIUS Design Guidelines document

>> The RADIUS Server layer process the existing attributes types  -- complex attribute intended to be passed through the RADIUS server to the application layer running on-top of the RADIUS server do not require any new code changes in the RADIUS server.
>
>  The document pretty much says that.  See page 12.
>
>  It's difficult to make progress when I point out the document already
> says much of what you want, and you deny that outright.

You are missing the point.  I recognize what you are writing on page 12.

But section 2.1.3 does not reflect that model.  At *that* is the problem.

As I stated before - on many times - either:

A) Define the Application/RADIUS server model so that it consistently used throughout the document (including secton 2.1.3) or
B) Remove the text about application/RADIUS server on page 12.

What seems to be the problem with that request?