Re: "Last Look" at the RADIUS Design Guidelines document

Okay then the target is SDOs.

Then fix the messaging...
In essence the document is talking about how bad COmplex Types are.   And that the IETF does not recommend using them and thus we wont recommend your specifications.

The reality is that every SDO uses them and will continue to use them - because they solve real world problems.

Fix this document.