RE: "Last Look" at the RADIUS Design Guidelines document

With all due respect, but  this isn't terribly helpful. Based on this
and previous heated threads, it's my impression that the topic of
complex attributes and how they're described/dealt with in the "Design
Guidleines" document has been and clearly continues to be a bone of
contention, i.e. there doesn't appear to be any long standing consensus
on the matter. If we want to move on with the doc, perhaps removing the
whole section off to another draft would be the way to go.

-Woj.