RE: "Last Look" at the RADIUS Design Guidelines document

<chair-hat>

Hey guys, the purpose of this "Last Look" call is to review small changes
proposed to fix a couple of late-discovered technical issues.  We have been
through WG Last Call, IETF Last Call and IESG approval on this document.

We are all aware that the RADIUS data defined in RFC 2865 (and a few
thereafter) is limited -- some would say very limiting.  After a long, long,
long time the RADEXT WG reached rough consensus that the Best Current
Practice for designing "traditional" RADIUS Attributes stays within the
boundaries of the original RADIUS data model, and acknowledges the value of
data-dictionary driven RADIUS servers.  Any expansion of the RADIUS data
model is to happen in the RADIUS Extended Attributes document (which is not
making good forward progress, by the way).

In short, the "Last Look" is not an opportunity to upset long-standing
consensus, even though there are also long standing dissenters.  Let's look
for technical nits in the document and move on, please.  Thank you.

</chair-hat>