Re: "Last Look" at the RADIUS Design Guidelines document

> Well, I suspect that many of these non-IETF SDOs that undertake such usage
> do so largely because of your efforts.

Just for the record, some of those SDOs did what they did before my arrival on the scene.  So I dont want to take the credit.

And the IETF has been using String attributes to make complex attributes before my time at the IETF.

I think you were invovled with RADIUS before me - That is an observation.  I will let you draw your own conclusions on the implications of that observation.