Re: "Last Look" at the RADIUS Design Guidelines document

On Jan 12, 2010, at 11:44 AM, Avi Lior wrote:

That is a separate argument - different discussion - different draft. I am not trying to bring in Complex types in this document.

I'm sorry, I obviously misunderstood your comments. I was sure that one of your comments pertained to the section of the draft covered this issue. I'll go back and re-read some of the earlier posts in this thread.