RE: Open issues list? [Re: New (-02) version of IPv6 CPE Router draft is available for review]

> But can't these uses be accommodated through the address of a LAN
interface?
> If ISPs end up skimping on address space, using up a /64 for a
loopback interface would be highly undesirable.

See my email reply to David Miles who asked for use of a LAN GUA to
source WAN traffic out to the SP.  Yes, it is possible.  BTW, I am also
replying to your other email on our use of GUA.  We have defined the
acronym in the document before using it.  So it's use is very clear.
However, I do appreciate your point.  If there is another better known
acronym used by the community, we will change GUA to that.

Hemant