Re: New (-02) version of IPv6 CPE Router draft is available for review

Hemant Singh (shemant) writes:
Folks,
If every CPE Router has a unique ULA that is mapped to something like
http://homerouter.local via mDNS (as per zeroconf) standards, does that
work for you?  If Barbara doesn't want to even look at the device manual
for the named URL, then should every device vendor use the same URL
which can then be specified in our draft or any other zeroconfg draft?
Just some thoughts.
Does this not go back to the known name issue. I do not have a problem with it, all I want is a consistent solution that will work prior to having an ISP assigned IP address available or a DHCP address pool defined.
Eric