Re: Open issues list? [Re: New (-02) version of IPv6 CPE Router draft is available for review]

On 29 jul 2008, at 10:43, Hemant Singh (shemant) wrote:

[The unnumbered model is incompatible with the strong host model on the
CPE router. The unnumbered model may be inappropriate for use with
certain broadband deployments where a device that uses the strong host
model can operate as a CPE Router.]

(Can anyone point me to the place where the strong / weak models are described? I can never remember what those are, and the names don't really help...)

[The CPE Router MUST support at least one of two WAN interface models,
one of which will be active on the CPE Router at any given time.]

Do you still use a loopback interface with a global address?