RE: Open issues list? [Re: New (-02) version of IPv6 CPE Router draft is available for review]

> (Can anyone point me to the place where the strong / weak models are
described? I can never remember what those are, and the names don't
really help...)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Host_model

> Do you still use a loopback interface with a global address?

If the WAN interface has acquired a global address, then a loopback
interface is not needed with a global address to source WAN packets.
However, the Loopback interface has other uses.  Please see the slide
titled "Routing Domains and Address assignments" from our v6ops
presentation and see that the Loopback interface in the picture is being
used with an anycast address for ICMP health check (as per RFC4241).
Also read the latest addressing behavior in the bullets of the same
slide.  You see, a Loopback interface is always available on a router.
One can always use the Loopback interface on the router.

Hemant