RE: Open issues list? [Re: New (-02) version of IPv6 CPE Router draft is available for review]

Brian,

I and Wes can recall only two issues that have not reached consensus.

The big one was Addressing of the CPE Router WAN interface because NTT,
AT&T, a few folks from the DSL Forum were not in complete agreement - I
and Wes are working this one and this is close to closure.  We talked
with NTT yesterday and David Miles who works in the DSL Forum.  We will
send email on this closure sometime today.

Next one is use of ULA for the home network on the LAN interface(s) of
the CPE Router.  What we have in mind ULA lasts on the device till the
next reboot (ULA will not be renumbered on the device acquiring a GUA)
upon which the same ULA or a different ULA may be generated by the
device.  We are saying the LAN interface(s) will use ULA for the
lifetime of the CPE Router till the router reboots.  Alain is one person
who would like to renumber the ULA on the LAN interface acquiring a GUA.
I didn't see enough justification from him to change the draft in the
ULA regard.  Remi has also replied to Alain's concerns and claimed they
are non-issues.

Thanks.

Hemant