From: Antonio Querubin [mailto:tony@lava.net]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 2:54 PM
To: Hemant Singh (shemant); Wes Beebee (wbeebee)
Cc: v6ops@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RE: New (-02) version of IPv6 CPE Router draft is available for
review

The -02 draft states:

'Querier Election rules as described in section 7.6.2 of [RFC3810] do
    not apply to the CPE Router since the home network has only one
    router.  Therefore, the CPE Router must always act as an MLD querier
    on its LAN interface(s).'

This is not a good assumption considering there's already been
discussion of cascading these routers.

Antonio Querubin
whois:  AQ7-ARIN