Re: [idn] Prohibit CDN code points

At 12:29 AM 1/24/2002 +0800,
=?utf-8?B?dHNlbmdsbUDoqIjntrLkuK3lv4Mu5Lit5aSnLnR3?= wrote:
>           I  totally agree with these , whether the UNICODE is unified or
>not , it is not the issue in this thread, we want to know where is the
>interface or room in IDNA and through which  the localization results and
>information  can be passed.

A standard that is focused on international interoperability cannot be the
place for localization.

So, the place for what you are seeking is outside IDNA.  In terms of
architecture, it is at a layer above IDNA.

d/

Dave Crocker  <mailto:dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
tel +1.408.246.8253;  fax +1.408.273.6464