[idn] Prohibit CDN code points

Dear IETF members

It seems that the CDN architecture proposal I presented in the IETF
52nd meeting didn't capture significant consensus from the people
of the Working Group. Some may claim that the proposed
architecture may result in  "a partial solution to a partial problem",
or "delay of IDN development",...,etc. If there is no support in the
the proposal, the Chinese domain name issue remains an unresolved
issue. If the Working  Group feels the problem is too complicate to
be solved,  I have to  propose the final architecture as the following:

   |             NamePrep                             |

   |    Prohibit code points :                                            |
   |    (4E00-9FAF)     Unified Ideographs                     |
   |    (3400-4DBF)   Unified Ideographs Extension A   |

   |             Punycode                          |

It implies there will be no Chinese domain name services until there
is other solution proposed and agreed by the Working Group.
I feel sorry to Chinese community, but by temporarily excluding the
Chinese domain name service, the Working Group can ensure that
the IDN progress is not hindered by CDN development.

Best Regards

Kenny Huang