Re: [idn] WIPO PCT Publication No. WO 01/90955 A2

for those who don't know - Jorge Contreras is the lawyer who does pro bono
legal review of various aspects of the IETF process.

BTW, I have also verified that a PCT publication is not a patent - it is a
way of simplifying the work of multiple national or regional patent
applications by doing part of the work in one place.

It's nice to know that this info has been public for 8 months.

                 Harald

--On 18. januar 2002 17:56 -0500 Jorge Contreras