Re: [idn] Prohibit CDN code points

Hi Kenny,

>I feel sorry to Chinese community, but by temporarily excluding the
>Chinese domain name service, the Working Group can ensure that
>the IDN progress is not hindered by CDN development.

Although it may seem like a good suggestion at first, is that option
realistically possible?

My knowledge in Japanese and Korean is very limitted, but from what I
have learned from the past discussions in this WG... it is that CJK
share many of the same code points.  Is it possible to let the
Japanese and Korean domains names go forward and prohibit Chinese
domain names?

Thanks,
Ben