Re: [idn] Prohibit CDN code points

Unicode has its own purpose. As their design goal, did Unicode take domain
name considerations into account?

Unicode has their uniqueness and impacts in many application. We are reminding
the WG that it is abusing Unicode by using it as the basis of domain name
delegation and resolution.

For those who claim to use Unicode as it is, hope you don't mind to wait until
Unicode
Consortium solves naming ambiguity problems associated with the IDNA proposals.

Please do not pretend that victims of IDNA do not exist.

-- Janming

Yoshiro YONEYA ¼g¤J¡G