Re: [idn] Prohibit CDN code points

Yes, Unicode is the source of problems for IDNs with Han characters. But, did
anyone
ask IDN WG to undo anything? Why is it a problem here?

If you propose not to adopt Unicode as part of IDNA as an alternative of doing
nothing
to help people using Han characters. We appreciate that.

-- Janming

Dave Crocker ¼g¤J¡G