Agenda for NETCONF WG session at IETF #71

Title: Agenda for NETCONF WG session at IETF #71

Dear NETCONF WG,

below is an update for the agenda of the NETCONF WG session
at the IETF #71.

Our main focus in the session will be on open issue discussion.
Please let us know before hand about your implementation.
Please let us also know whether you have a concrete topic for
the open mic session.

We still need volunteers as scribe and minute taker. As you
know the session will not start before we have them ;-).

Bert & Mehmet

NETCONF WG
IETF 71, Philadelphia, PA, USA

MONDAY, March 10, 2008 1740-1950

  Scribes (needs to be organized before the session),
  Agenda bashing (2 minutes)

  Use of mailing lists,
  WG status review (10 minutes)

  Current charter items:

    1. NETCONF over TLS (20 minutes)

       draft-ietf-netconf-tls-01.txt

    2. Fine-grained locking (20 minutes)

       draft-ietf-netconf-partial-lock-00.txt

    3. Netconf monitoring (20 minutes)

       draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-00.txt

  Discussion on ongoing implementations (10 minutes)

      Who is implementing what?
      Should we plan an interop-event for testing of
      RFC 4141-4144 to get them to DS?

  AOB

  Open mike

      One hot topic is e.g. the NETCONF-related requirements on DML.
      Any other hot topics to discuss?

Note (this is not part of the agenda):
We are not going to discuss solutions in open mic slot.
This is just because we have some time and want to give
you the opportunity to sort out the NETCONF-related
requirements as a preparation for the Canmod BoF.