draft-ietf-netconf-notification-12.txt is OK for IESG agenda

Dan,

pls put this document on the IESG agenda.
I think it is "good enough" and the srious issues
have been resolved.

The only things that I want you to make sure is
- registratation of:
      URI: urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netmod:notification
  I still wonder if it would not be better to register
      URI: urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netmod:notification:1.0
  Sharon claims it was discussed and that thecurrent doc
  contains the consensus. I cannot find that consensus
  (maybe I did not look hard enough). I must also say that
  there is not a lot of people who seem to bother.
- Pls make sure that XML experts take a look at the
  XML and XSD fragments in the document. I don't feel that
  I have enough authority/skills  in this space to tell
  you that they are solid and bug-free.

Hope this helps,

Bert Wijnen
document shepherd and WG co-chair