RE: Agenda for NETCONF WG session at IETF #71

Title: RE: Agenda for NETCONF WG session at IETF #71

Hi,

I plan to upload the agenda today late. Please let me know
if the presenter info needs to be changed.

Mehmet

NETCONF WG
IETF 71, Philadelphia, PA, USA

MONDAY, March 10, 2008 1740-1950

  Scribes (needs to be organized before the session),
  Agenda bashing (2 minutes)

  Use of mailing lists,
  WG status review (10 minutes)

  Current charter items:

    1. NETCONF over TLS (20 minutes)
       Charlie Kaufman (on behalf of Mohamad Badra)
       http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-netconf-tls-01.txt

    2. Fine-grained locking (20 minutes)
       Balacz Lengyel
       http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-netconf-partial-lock-01.txt

    3. Netconf monitoring (20 minutes)
       Sharon Chisholm
       http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-01.txt

  Discussion on ongoing implementations (10 minutes)

      Who is implementing what?
      Should we plan an interop-event for testing of
      RFC 4141-4144 to get them to DS?

  AOB

  Open mic

      One hot topic is e.g. the NETCONF-related requirements on DML.
      Any other hot topics to discuss?