Re: Agenda for NETCONF WG session at IETF #71

Hi,

"Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Muenich)" <mehmet.ersue@nsn.com> wrote:

[...]

> Please let us know before hand about your implementation.

[...]

>     1. NETCONF over TLS (20 minutes)
>
>        draft-ietf-netconf-tls-01.txt

Since I still don't think that what's missing from NETCONF is yet
another optional transport, I have not implemented this...

>     2. Fine-grained locking (20 minutes)
>
>        draft-ietf-netconf-partial-lock-00.txt

I have implemented this draft, and it is part of our released
software.

>     3. Netconf monitoring (20 minutes)
>
>        draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-00.txt

I have a (vendor-specific) implementation of most parts of this
draft.  This model is fairly trivial to implement, and I will
implement this as soon as the draft stabilizes a bit.

/martin