Re: "Last Look" at the RADIUS Design Guidelines document

I dont disagree with most of what you are saying...but I want to focus back to the point...

In an exchange on Jan 18 David Nelson wrote...

"This may be true of a class of newer RADIUS server implementations, those
with a "dynamic" data dictionary, but it is not true of another class of
more "traditional" RADIUS servers, and it's those that this section intends
to address."

The document should clearly state what you wrote...otherwise, it will create confusion - as you can see...

Or improve the text to encompass all different types of models/deployments/implementations ... I don't think you want to do that.

But what is clearly not acceptable is to leave the document as is.