Re: "Last Look" at the RADIUS Design Guidelines document

On Jan 19, 2010, at 9:35 AM, Wojciech Dec (wdec) wrote:

It would be nice to give the customizers some structure/guidance instead...

Exactly! We appear to agree on the goal. I think we may still disagree on the specific content of that guidance. My recommendation for guidance content is the BCP (pretty much as it stands) for "traditional" RADIUS attributes and the RADUS Extended Attribute format for additional levels of customization.