Re: Inputting mixed SC/TC (Re: [idn] A question...)

>    (3) American-biased equivalences according to Mark Davis's UTR
21,
>        which is _not_ part of the Unicode standard.

(a) These are not American-biased equivalences.
(b) It is hardly "my" UTR. I'm the author, but the content is produced
under direction of the UTC and is approved at every stage by the UTC.
(c) UTR 21 was approved by the UTC for incorporation into Unicode 3.2.
Its new status will be reflected in Unicode 3.2, which will be final
very shortly.

Mark
—————

Πόλλ’ ἠπίστατο ἔργα, κακῶς δ’ ἠπίστατο πάντα — Ὁμήρου Μαργίτῃ
[For transliteration, see http://oss.software.ibm.com/cgi-bin/icu/tr]

http://www.macchiato.com