[idn] few comments on stringprep

 Few comments on stringprep

3. Mapping.
 + typo: s/database should used to/database should be used to/

4. Normalizatoin
 + there is an inline comment to be taken out. "[[[[[ Patrick asks: ..."

6. Unassigned code points
 + typo: s/repertoire named in the stringprep/repertoire named in a
stringprep/

 6. 3rd paragraph.
 " prevents the need for versioning in protocols...".
 + I think we should put some reference to either
draft-ietf-idn-versioning-00.txt
 or to some idn meeting minutes to refer the reader to the discussion on
this topic.

6.1
+ typo:  on MN line: s/because they are never appear/because they never
appear/

Annex B. IANA Considerations
+ this section should be completed and the in-line comment removed.

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie
tel: +1-418-656-9254x225

http://www.freenet6.net: IPv6 connectivity