[idn] few comments on punycode

Few comments on punycode

- title: Punycode version 0.3.3.
 + the title should be changed to something like punycode version 1.0.
version 0.3.3 does not look a stable specification.
  I would also argue to have a more descriptive name in the title,
something like: "Punycode: an encoding designed for use iwth
  Internationalized Domain Names (idn)."

- 3.2 typo:  s/but should insead/but should instead/

- Annex B.
 + to me, this is not clear if it is mandatory to implement or not. We
should put a clear statement about this.

= Annex D.
 + I would erase the first 8 lines in comments. The author is already
identified in the draft (author section). Also
 the numbering of the versions is inconsistent!!!.

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie
tel: +1-418-656-9254x225

http://www.freenet6.net: IPv6 connectivity