Re: Inputting mixed SC/TC (Re: [idn] A question...)

Dear John:

I appreciate your understanding of all the problems the IDN
does not solve. The differences between the WG and the
CDN group is not a political issue at its base.  WG is trying
to push TC/SC out of IDN.  The CDN and the others argue
for them to be dealt with in IDN.

If you consider IDN is a part of DNS, then the CDN group
say "NO, NO, NO" with force for you and the WG to raise
eyeballs.   And I hope they have accomplished it with
all their protests.

If you consider IDN is above DNS then you are agreeing
with CDN group.

If you admit that you are not an expert in dealing with
Han charaters processing then you should give a good
and hard study regarding what they have been saying
all along.

If you are understand what Xiang Deng is saying then
don't introduce political arguements.  It doesn't help the
communication at all.

Regards,

Liana Ye