Re: [idn] Prohibit CDN code points

Dear Tseng,

Please correct me if I am wrong. As far as I know, you are not going to
add more rules to DNS server. Instead, some IDNA implementations may have
more features to comply with CDN requirement. But, this specific thread
is about whether it is good or not to make DNS server having language
depending features. So, your answers on this specific thread made me
be totally confused.

My best regards

--
YangWoo Ko : newcat@spsoft.co.kr