Re: some real life data

> So, I see quite a few page accesses to http://ipv6.swm.pp.se via Teredo, did
> anyone encounter a problem to reach it? I still don't have an explanation to
> lack of Vista users using Teredo.

One thing I've been wondering about is whether or not the client
actually tried and was, in fact, in the process of setting up a Teredo
connection but it just took *so* long that the state of the page
changed (the user navigated away, and thus the javascript was
stopped).  I remember hearing that some Teredo setup times can be in
the multiple 1000s of milliseconds depending on how close the nearest
server is.  Maybe this is not a factor in your region or for your
experiment.