RE: But are we talking IPv6 only? That's how I read the draft. (Re: Some suggestions for draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-03)

Both SNAT and Dual-Stack Lite also give private IPv4 addresses
to the CPE.  Figure 1 of draft-droms-softwires-snat-01.txt shows
the CPE being given a 10.0.0.1 address (RFC1918).
Sections 4.5 and 4.6 of draft-durand-dual-stack-lite-00.txt
discuss a Carrier Grade NAT; I expect the IPv4 addresses between
the IPv4 (half of the) CPE and the CGN would be private
addresses.

-d