Re: But are we talking IPv6 only? That's how I read the draft. (Re: Some suggestions for draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-03)

On Aug 27, 2008, at 03:17, Mark Smith wrote:
* Native IPv6 CPE security, plus IPv4 security/functionality
requirements to support IPv6 transition via IPv4 tunnelling

It was my understanding that this is the proper scope, not the alternatives you mentioned.

--
james woodyatt <jhw@apple.com>
member of technical staff, communications engineering