RE: But are we talking IPv6 only? That's how I read the draft. (Re: Some suggestions for draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-03)

I was not expecting the draft to discuss IPv4 simple security.

My confusion -- which persists even after reading your email -- is
what this home network (with a dual-stack CPE) looks like:  which
device(s) terminate IPv6-over-IPv4 tunnels (the CPE itself?  Or a
host behind the CPE?), which devices get IPv4 addresses (only the
CPE itself, or also devices behind the CPE?), and so on.

Network diagrams would go a long ways towards my understanding.
If you could whiteboard such a network diagram and send me a JPG
of the whiteboard, I would be happy to build some ASCII art.

-d