RE: But are we talking IPv6 only? That's how I read the draft. (Re:Some suggestions for draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-03)

Sorry, but that is too limited a view. ISATAP routers can
indeed be assigned prefixes via DHCPv6 IPv6 prefix delegation
(or manual config) and can function as IPv6 routers for
more-specific prefixes than just ::/0.

In other words, there are "traditional" ISATAP routers that
service default routes for forwarding to end systems outside
of the site and ISATAP routers that service more-specific
routes for forwarding to end systems within the site; even
if the end systems are deeply nested in "sites-within-sites".

Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com