Re: new draft on IPv6 CPE router available for review

Iljitsch van Beijnum <iljitsch@muada.com> writes:

> On 4 jul 2008, at 17:37, David Conrad wrote:

> > Because renumbering IPv6 prefixes will not be transparent, there
> > will be a market for NATv6.

> This is such nonsense. I wish you would stop spewing it.

FWIW, I agree with David.

And I wish others would get their heads out of the sand. The reality
is that NAT does have both benefits and drawbacks. Some may think the
drawbacks dwarf all benefits, but anyone who has followed this
discussion for more than 30 seconds has to see that reasonable people
disagree on how to weigh the cost vs. benefits. Can't we just accept
that and move on?

Thomas