RE: New (-02) version of IPv6 CPE Router draft is available for review

> On Monday, July 21, 2008 10:02 PM Ralph Droms wrote:

> Do you acknowledge that once the CPE router has obtained a delegated
> prefix it is no longer necessary for the WAN interface on the CPE
> router to be enabled for that delegated prefix to be used on the
> subscriber network?
>
> We'll have to agree to disagree about whether configuring the CPE
> router prior to any SP access is a corner case.
>
> - Ralph

In my eyes the CPE should be able to connect devices in the several links of the customer LAN - also in the case that it is not yet connected via its WAN interface to the SP. Hence I think that ULAs are needed for the LAN site of the CPE.

My 2 cent.
	Olaf