RE: I-D ACTION:draft-kulkarni-netconf-subagent-prot-00.txt

It would be good indeed to let the netconf list focus on discussions
about or closely related to the netconf WG chartered items. If there is
a demand we can create a separate list for proposals on possible
extensions of netconf. Note that a list (netmod) for data modeling
issues already exists.

Dan