Re: I-D ACTION:draft-kulkarni-netconf-subagent-prot-00.txt

It would be good indeed to let the netconf list focus on discussions
about or closely related to the netconf WG chartered items. If there is
a demand we can create a separate list for proposals on possible
extensions of netconf. Note that a list (netmod) for data modeling
issues already exists.

I am sorry for not politely suggesting from the start that
discussion of non-chartered work items be taken to a different
mailing list.

So to be clear, this mailing list is only for discussion of issues
related to WG documents or the NETCONF Notifications work item.

Dan

Andy