NETCONF Notifications References Issues

Hi,

I just noticed a few more problems in the Notifications draft.

1) The references need to be split into Normative and Informative sections.

2) The reference to [NETCONF-Datamodel] needs to go away.
  We cannot block the Notifications document in this manner.  There should
  not be any reason to cite this unchartered and unpublished document.

3) The xml2rfc macros did not all come out right [refs.RFCXXXX] instead
  of [RFCXXXX].

Andy