Re: sylsog in NETCONF notifications

Hello,
I hope you are not very strict with this syslog ONLY. There are a good number of nodes that use non-syslog notification methods. Also I feel one basic reason why we need notifications is to help Netconf configuration which id not strictly syslog related. For me this means we should work on topics like
- basic data needed in every notification
- event classes
- filtering on XML
as well.

Sorry if I misunderstood your intent.
Balazs

Andy Bierman wrote:
IMO, we should have the same type of extensible, content-independent
PDU and framework that we have for <rpc>, but that syslog delivery
should be the first (and only) content that we work on right now.