RE: Second Example in section 7.2 of netconf-proto

The note that was sent to the RFC editor reads like this:

Page 39, bottom:

OLD:

   Example:

       Set the MTU to 1500 on an interface named "Ethernet0/0" in the
       running configuration:

NEW:

   Example:

       The <edit-config> examples in this section utilize a simple
       data model, in which multiple instances of the 'interface'
       element may be present, and an instance is distinguished
       by the 'name' element within each 'interface' element.

       Set the MTU to 1500 on an interface named "Ethernet0/0" in the
       running configuration:

I believe that it passes the message, although it is placed differently
than initially discussed (the first example in 7.2 rather than the
second)

Dan