Re: [idn] Web navigation for IDN resolving

If you prepend the http:// (i.e. "http://<ML>.cc") you can usually get
past the "not found" error pages.  I have found the sending behaviour to
vary depending both on the version of Windows (98/2000 etc., and the
language) and the version of the browser.  I have also observed that the
UTF-8 sent by IE is not always correct (but still looks like UTF-8).

Dan Ebert.

--
Dan Ebert      <dan@enic.cc>       eNIC Corporation
 "Entropy isn't what it used to be."