Re: [idn] URL encoding in html page

FYI, browsers and many other apps already have massive conversion libraries.
IF we want to make IDN truly internationally interoperable, all IDN-aware webbrowsers/applications
should contain libaries of all kinds of legacy-to-Unicode conversion routines. It will burden
too much memory load on handheld devices like PDA.

Moreover, legacy encodings are revised separately from unicode. We may face with as toughest
versioning problems as we did in stringprep/nameprep versioning problems for newly added unicode points.
How to guarantee stability and intergrity of IDN operations in the all combinations of numerous kinds and versions of iDN-aware
applications and legacy encodings?

Soobok Lee