Re: [idn] Chinese Domain Name Consortium (CDNC) Declaration

At 05:53 AM 2/10/2002 +0800,
=?utf-8?B?dHNlbmdsbUDoqIjntrLkuK3lv4Mu5Lit5aSnLnR3?= wrote:
>talk to John Klensin , making more money is not the goal of CNNIC ,

In fact, this issue is not relevant to the technical efforts of the working
group.  Hence it does not need to be discussed further.

>                   Sorry , I do not see discussions of TC/SC related to
>technique of  Validation , HSE , Multi-Case ACE in here . I  am also in SLT
>, why  I  have not  this  solution ?  We hope this WG  temporarily delay

Indeed, it has been quite clear that there is a desire by some to delay
this working group, including through efforts to request continued
consideration of topics that a) have been thoroughly considered over the
last few years, or b) are outside the immediate scope of effort of the
working group.

>                I  think people from TWNIC recognizes that to solve TC/SC
>problems

Indeed there is quite a bit of support for the efforts to solve this
challenging and important problem.  However that support does not include
further delay for the IDN effort.

d/

Dave Crocker  <mailto:dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
tel +1.408.246.8253;  fax +1.408.273.6464