----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Hoffman / IMC" <phoffman@imc.org
> Further, in recent private
> conversations, TWNIC has told people in the IETF that they don't
> believe such a draft is possible. So you are asking the WG to adopt
> something that you believe it cannot.

        These draft are present in TSCONV . Are you have eye in it ?
We , all come from Taiwan  like to know these message or people that you
referenced.

> >  It's a very humble wish, but
> >unfortunately, was
> >rejected by the WG. On the other hand, I can assure you that there is no
> >way for TWNIC
> >to make a registration policy without taking the maximum set of Han
> >variants into account.
>
> It is good to hear you finally admit that this is possible! Note that
> the declaration that started this thread said it was not possible.
> Such a registration policy will indeed help the people of Taiwan and
> the rest of China.

       To solve TC/SC only rely on registration is impossible to solve
problems of delegation and scalabilty .
You just to play the word tricky to fool others .

L.M.Tseng