Re: [idn] Re: peanut gallery

Hi Kenny,

> That might prohibit a few characters unnecessarily, but it will make
> sure that Taiwan, Japan, and Korea are able to use all their
characters,
> and will leave the maximum flexibility for China & Singapore to
define
> how to fold the remaining characters if they decide that's what they
> want to do.
>
> I wouldn't recommend this course, but if most of the Chinese
community
> wanted to do this, I don't see why the rest of us should object.

Adam's suggestion seems like a resonable compromise (but even more
important, a *do-able* compromise).  It will allow our friends in the
Chinese community as much time as it needs to come up with a TC<->SC
solution and yet still allow IDN to move forward as the majority of
this WG wants.

Please let me know what you think?

Thanks,
Ben