Re: translator friendly DNS Proxy

Sorry, I forget to respond to another question.

I think there are not big differences between my+masahito's proposal and Bagnulo's. There are some minor differences, like the method how to identify the synthetic address. Even this, the concept is very close to snapt, since both proposed to
be recognize on around application layer.

Actually, the behavior is what I am insisting on my two proposals.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miyata-v6ops-trans-approach-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miyata-v6ops-snatpt-00.txt

And my presentation in 71st IETF. The presentation was done by Fred on behalf of me.

I and Masahito know that NAT-PT translation engine works with totd like dns proxy. We have the implementations for more than 5 years. The behavior is very popular among translator guys. It was introduced with TRT around 2000, as draft-endo-v6ops-dnsproxy-00.txt
mentioned. ;-)

I would respectfully ask Bagnulo, what is the biggest difference between us.

Dan, I agree with your modification request. Thanks a lot!

Kindly Regards,

....miyata