RE: translator friendly DNS Proxy

The Behave working group would be best,
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/behave-charter.html>.  I just forwarded
your announcement to the Behave mailing list.

> [1] sNATPT: Miyata, H., "Simplified Network Address
> Translation - Protocol Translation"
>                    draft-miyata-v6ops-snatpt-00

I read your draft, and it seems like the Translator Interface
is the key -- it is the interface between the DNS Proxy (which
synthesizes AAAA records) you describe, and the NAT-PT itself
(which NATs between v6 and v4).

Do I understand correctly?

-d