RE: But are we talking IPv6 only? That's how I read the draft. (Re: Some suggestions for draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-03)

True for 6to4, but not true for ISATAP; if the CPE were
assigned a private address on it's provider-side interface
it could still be configured as an ISATAP router.

Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com