Re: v6ops-nat64-pb-statement-req: Scoping and title

> Note that, using RFC 2663's terminology,  the distinction is more
> precisely:
> - NAT64: IPv6 internal side, IPv4 external side
> - NAT46: IPv4 internal side, IPv6 external side

Where do you find that in 2663?

In any case I think the notions of "internal" and
"external" are not well-defined in a network which
mixes regions of pure IPv6, regions of pure IPv4
and dual-stack regions. Also, NAT terminology tends to
be based on the distinction between private ambiguous
and public global addresses, which makes no sense
for IPv6.

> (NATs that do port forwarding support connections initiated from both
> sides.)

Exactly. I don't think this can be reduced to two acronyms.

     Brian